Why we do it!
The trash cans that you wheel to the curbside each week are the most unhygienic items in the home. While the unpleasant odor of a dirty trash can is difficult to ignore, the health risks pose the greatest threat.
Unsanitary containers attract unwanted pests such as: maggots, flies, roaches, ants, bees, spiders, and rodents.
- Rodents, which are known to carry different diseases, are attracted to the pungent, rotting smell of a dirty trash can.
- Flies have been implicated in the transmission of at least 65 human and animal diseases. A dirty container is an ideal place for flies to lay their maggot producing eggs.
Unsanitary containers are a potential source for illnesses because unsanitary containers are a major breeding ground for:
- Salmonella, Listeria, Staphylococcus, E Coli and Fecal Coliform can collect from the fecal waste from dogs and spent diapers.
- Food related molds and fungi
To control both the health risks and the odor, Can-B-Clean cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes your trash cans on a monthly basis.
The Green Initiative – A measurable impact
Can-B-Clean'scleaning cycle uses less than 3 gallons of water to thoroughly clean & sanitize each container. Less water is used in 2 years of your monthly cleanings than you would use cleaning your trash cans just one time.
- Can-B-Clean's trash can cleaning process is automated and fully self-contained. No run off enters the storm drains
- All products used throughout the trash can cleaning process are biodegradable.